Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm a Fab Summer Wife...

It's just during the year I suck. I didn't really realize this until I started noticing how much Matt kept referring to how great the "summer" will be.... and won't it be nice when I am out for "summer" And "summer" can't come soon enough... and well, you get the idea. The sad part is, he's right. Summer WILL be great. I will be home, decorating and updating our house, cooking dinner, tending to the childre... I mean cat, doing crafts, reading, actually paying attention to my husband! I can't wait to get back on track. Summer-wife RULES!

1 comment:

Dana said...

haaaaaaaahahaha....you don't cook or clean during the year??? oh, my...you're lucky!

and what are you doing to decorate your house?! double lucky!!! i need to win the lotto...mama needs a new kitchen floor/porch/carpet/bedroom set/oven/shower tile/art/the list goes on!