Friday, June 8, 2007

White Pizza??? White LIE!


I'm pissed. I never ever ever order out. The other night I wanted pizza like nobody's business. We have a Donatos around the corner and it was pouring out so we figured that was the most convenient. I logged onto their website- the fact that they spelled "tomatoe" wrong should have been a red flag, but I pushed on. To my delight I saw individual WHITE pizzas!!! My favorite kind that I never ever get to have because Matt likes all the meats and nobody can do a half white half regular pizza... so I was in heaven. For once, we BOTH get what we truly want! The pizza arrives and this is what it looks like. What a pathetic attempt at creating the divine white pizza. This is simply cheese and freaking bread ok?! A WHITE pizza has WHITE cheeses bubbling out of every pore. This only had mozzarella!!! Not even any garlic, WTF?!?! Talk about metaphor for my life. I never allow myself to really have what I want (ie: pizza all the time), and the ONE time I order out and actually order what I really really want, this piece of crap is what I get instead. Poetic.

3 comments:

Cat said...

Why are you so angry at the world Shannie? :(

Me said...

because it's easy :)

Cat said...

That's saaaaaaaaaad...